I’ll swim and sail on savage seas
with ne’er a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
if you will marry me
I’ve had a sketch of this sitting in my folder for a while now, and galtenoble’s gorgeous art inspired me to finish it! I’m so in love with these two ahh//
there’s something very satisfying about buying office supplies but I’m not quite sure how to explain that feeling
the illusion of productivity
that’s it that’s the feeling
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
that dog is more photogenic than most teenager girls like it makes me so happy but at the same time so anGRY WHY IS IT SO PRETTY
Written by an 8th grader
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AMAZINGI’m blown away, wow.
*heavy breathing* we have hte bacon
dennys what the fuck
Favorite Muggleborns headcanons (1/?)
After hiking for twelve hours out of a nineteen hour trek, it was time to watch the sunrise at Dinosaur Ridge. When we first looked out, the mountains were completely covered by clouds, but within an hour the clouds dropped and this was what we saw. It felt like heaven, and you could hear everyone present for this moment screaming and shouting for joy! I’d never seen something so incredible, I had to meditate and have gratitude to have experienced this. Some locals said that they’d never seen the mountains like this, even in their 40+ years of hiking there. (© Ka Ram Shim/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest)
ya nası ya ciddi mi bu hoffffffffff
İnsanlar neler yapıyor, nerelere gidiyor.
This is stunning
That was actually a really good question. What rights do men have that women don't have?
Like I said, I already answered it. But I guess a lot of people didn’t bother to read it, so here it is again. Maybe pay some fucking attention this time.
- In some parts of the world, women can not:
- drive a car
- leave the house without being escorted by a man
- own property
- obtain a divorce without her husband’s permission
- there are places where women are put in prison for being raped, or even forced to marry their rapist
- there are places where marital rape and abuse against women are perfectly legal
- in this country, legislation is constantly being passed saying what cis women/people with vaginas can and cannot do with their own bodies, when so such legislation is ever passed for men
- cis women/people with vaginas are denied certain types of birth control in some states if they’re not married, but do you think unmarried men are ever denied condoms or Viagra?
- many employers will not cover multiple forms of birth control, which is used for multiple medical purposes other than just contraception, but they will cover erectile dysfunction meds, which are used ONLY for sex - cis women/people with vaginas are punished for having sex, men are free to do as they please
- IN FACT: Bills regulating cis women’s/people with vaginas’ bodies in 2013 alone: 624 - Bills regulating men’s bodies since the dawn of time: 0
- How about this gem: employers cannot technically fire a cis woman/pregnant person for being pregnant, HOWEVER, they CAN fire her/them if her/them pregnancy prevents her/them from not being able to lift more than 60 lbs, and you’re not supposed to lift for than 20 during pregnancy - a man CANNOT lose his job if he has a disability that prevents him from being able to lift that much
- And don’t even get me STARTED on the wage gap, which varies depending on your race - men make more than women as a whole, but then white women make more than black women, who make more than latina women - it’s a disgrace
- and WoC are fighting battles that white women have already won
- and so are trans women, who are in an eternal battle to even be TREATED like real women, which of course they are just as much real women as cis women are
- and non-binary people with vaginas need and deserve all the same bodily autonomy rights that women need and deserve as well
Once again, this was a list I made off the top of my head in about 10 minutes or so. So I’m not exactly sure why people are asking. It’s about as basic as it gets.
just a FYI….